5 fun activities that improve speech and articulation :
- Blowing bubbles through straws in different capacity containers.
- Sucking sugar-free lollipops.
- Blowing different kinds of whistles . @talktool have a wonderful assortment ( see photo).
- Bite down on baby chewing toys . ( like vibrating tethers ).
- Make tongue movements : Putting peanut butter on his lips so he had to use his tongue to lick it off or looking in the mirror while moving his tongue , and putting a sugar free M&M sized sweet in his mouth and getting him to move it from side to side with his tongue.
Doing these activities on a daily basis is the key to success.